A Voice for Citizens, A Force for Change
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government, influencing public policy through education and advocacy.
- VOTE!!! For more information and links, click on our "ELECTIONS" tab!!!
November 14, 7-9pm, 2114 Kirtland Place: Book Club, hosted by Barbara Leukart.
Policy LWVH Learn More
- How do we operate? What is our policy?
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Glimpse inside our meetings Learn More